czwartek, 15 sierpnia 2013

The digging time

Today - digging time :))) I am digging holes for poles of a new fence for my poultry :))) I make the fence from the scratch - first I cut young trees, then I remove bark from it, then let it dry, then I polish the poles with my flex and paint with special anti bugs and anti mushroom paint :)))

Next step is digging holes in the soil and putting there the poles. In this way I have done already a few parts of my new fence. Soon it should be finished and ready to protect my poultry against their natural enemy which is fox :)))

My area is really rich in foxes, especially if I live next to a forest :)

More info about know-how and pics of my work soon at my blog :)
Right now I am taking spade and walking down to fight with soil :)))
Okay, let's do it! :) See you later :)))

Hens voluntarily help me with digging holes in the soil ;)

I had to remove from the soil this huge stone before was able to deepen the hole for the pole.
The hole should be 50cm deep. Why? Because this is 1/3 of hight of the pole.
In order to have stabile pole you need to put at least 1/3 of its hight into the soil.

The holes filled with clay needed water to make them more diggable ;)

Hens were making soil around pols even :)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz