poniedziałek, 13 maja 2013

Who Am I ? :)

I am a natural permaculturist since 10 years. I run on my own an ecofarm in Poland. I have invented the saying: „Life in harmony with Nature” and have promoted via Internet the most beautiful Polish lake region – Mazury Garbate (The Hilly Masuria) – rich in fauna and flora - clean, natural rural region called also „The Green Lungs of Poland”. I live with harmony with Nature since years doing everything at my farm by my hands. I watch the Nature closely and instinctively co-operate with it in order to make the work easier, more effective, fulfilling and pleasant. I try to be sustainable and independent as much as possible. My focus is on animals. I breed beautiful horses for transport, milk goats for milk, ancient Polish breed of sheep for next generations and meat, hens for eggs and geese for meat and feathers. I do love various animals and to deal with them everyday. I love to be surrounded by these wonderful creatures. It brings a lot of joy to me. I am going to tell you about my everyday duties and to explain what I do, how and what for :) I am going to describe things at this blog.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz